4th Annual Kootenay Coldsmoke Powderfest
The Kootenay Coldsmoke Powderfest is rolling into its' fourth year already! The festivities run from March 5th-8th, and with various ability levels, it is the perfect way to get into backcountry touring, or work on perfecting your backcountry skills!
- Even more clinics (including Women's Ski Day, Touring on Snowboards and Skiing Wild Snow) today along with a few races to go towards determining the King + Queen of Coldsmoke
- Tonight is the Big Night - Buff-EH Dinner, Foto Face-Off Competition, G3 Skigraphiks Winner, and the Crazy Rager After-Party at Selkirk College, Mary Hall.
- Clinics on Sunday range from Telemark Turns to Steeps in the Backcountry
- More Races today! The King + Queen will be crowned
- Last day of clinics! All clinics today are out-of-bounds so you can put your knowledge to good practice!
Please visit http://www.coldsmokepowderfest.com for more information and to register into clinics. Spots are starting to fill up fast so register early on the website above!