This is the 2nd Edition Rogers Pass Uptracks, Bootpacks & Bushwhacks Map for backcountry skiing at Rogers Pass, BC. This map is 38” x 27” and folds to 4.25" x 9", the map is at a 1:42,500 scale and has 173 new routes for a total of 273 routes.
• Designed in Revelstoke, BC. Printed in Canada.
• Second Edition
• 38” x 27” Double-sided folded to 4.25" x 9"
• Waterproof | Tear proof
• Scale | 1:42,500
• Contour Interval | 20 Metre
• Projection | Transverse Mercator
• Datum | North American 1983
• Coordinate System | NAD 1983 UTM Zone 11N
• 173 new routes! Total routes = 273!
• Parks Canada Regulations and Designated Access Routes
• High-resolution, illustrated photos
• Parks Canada Winter Parking and Permit Areas
• Local place names
• Approach trails, huts, foot bridges and more!
We built this backcountry skiing community for you, the passionate skier, and hope you enjoy the hard work we put into all the reviews, routes, videos, and posts we create. It’s been free from day one but that doesn’t mean it’s not a valuable resource. If you enjoy this website and value the content we create for you, then please support Backcountry Skiing Canada by donating today. Thank you!