Best New Camping Gear for Summer 2022
As the snow quickly melts from the high alpine it's time to turn our attention to summer adventures like hiking, camping, mountaineering, biking, and paddling. To make these activities as enjoyable as possible well-designed gear is a must and that's where our list of the Best Summer Gear of 2022 comes in.
We've researched all the new gear along with some existing classics to provide you with only the best of the best, which we've broken down into three categories: Camping, Apparel, and Accessories. Whether you need to replace an outdated, broken, or well-loved piece of gear or are just in the market for something new, the following list should help ensure that your hard-earned money is well spent. If you are just window shopping that's ok too, nothing wrong with making a wish list for your upcoming birthday, Christmas, or just because.
Peruse over the list and see what strikes your fancy and if inclined click the "Buy Now" button and get a great deal too!
Arc’teryx Bora 75 Backpack
Far from the average bag, the Arc’teryx Bora 75 Backpack is new for Summer 2022 and is loaded with features and some pretty cool tech. Designed for load stability and energy-efficient carrying, the Bora 75 uses an innovative RotoGlide system which allows the hip belt to rotate independently of the backpack. This means the pack can move with you, and not against you, as you hike and climb which results in better balance and more efficient strides. You can also lock out the RotoGlide system for those times when you don’t want the pack load to sway or shift. At 75L the Bora 75 is the largest pack in the Arc’teryx line and thanks to its high-tenacity Cordura fabric, durability is second to none. With easy access to the pack’s main compartment either through the top or side and multiple external pockets and lash points for trekking poles or an ice axe, it is easy to keep your gear well organized. Arc'teryx calls the Bora 75’s lid the 'Weather Vault' due to its waterproofing, so you can confidently stow your important electronics and valuables. On the fit side, the GridLock harness, thermoformed Tegris frame sheet and aluminum stays provide all the adjustability and support you require for a custom fit. With impressive balance and carry comfort. The Arc’teryx Bora 75 Backpack is ideal for technical hiking and trekking.
- Tegris back panel
- RotoGlide hip belt mechanism to stabilize loads
- Elastic hook clips for trekking pole/mountaineering axe
- Top Pocket extension for larger loads
- Kangaroo Pocket
- Daisy chain lash points
- Side pocket
- Two mountaineering axe loop
- Tegris back panel
- Removable Hipbelt with two pockets
- HydroPort hydration tube opening
Price: $450CAN / $360US
Sizes: Regular, Tall
Dometic Patrol 35L Cooler
Dometic’s Patrol 35L Cooler is built tough to take abuse and also keeps the contents cold for days as the one-piece roto-moulded polyethylene shell and thick polyurethane insulation ensure that the cold is trapped inside. One-handed rubber latches make it easy to open the Patrol 35 and large carry handles on each end make transporting it super easy. If you need a larger or smaller version of the Patrol it is also available in 20L, 55L, 75L, and 105L sizes and a large, leak-proof drain makes for easy cleaning once your adventure is over. Summer is better with cold beverages and the Dometic Patrol 35L Cooler ensures you’re always prepared.
- Highly insulated to keep ice cold for days
- Large, leak-proof drain for easy cleaning
- One-handed rubber latches for convenient opening and closing of the lid
- Freezer seal with thick PU insulation keeps cold air trapped inside
- Deep-freeze, wraparound lid seal ensures no gaps for air to enter or escape
- Large, rubber latch handles for easy opening and closing with one hand
- Multi-use dock with a cup holder, bottle opener, and fishing rod holder
Thick polyurethane insulation Rugged, one-piece rotomolded polyethylene shell
Price: $293.72CAN / $229.99US
Dimensions: 41 x 69 x 39cm / 16.3 x 27.2 x 15.3in
Capacity: 35.6L (28 cans)
Weight: 11.7kg / 25.8lb
Sizes: 20L, 35L, 55L, 75L, 105L
Colours: Ocean, Glow, Olive, Slate, White, Mist
Eureka Tagalong Highback Chair
Eureka’s highback collapsable chair is ideal for car camping, kids' soccer games, picnics, and life at the cottage. It uses a lightweight space-saving design and comes in a convenient carry pouch so it’s easy to take it anywhere. A compact aluminum frame is easy to assemble and provides a sturdy and durable foundation featuring non-sink feet that ensure stability in any ground condition. The heathered and suede-like fabrics provide a comfortable next-to-skin feel while the built-in beverage holster in the armrest ensures your cold drink is never out of arm's reach. The Eureka Tagalong Highback Chair is a great way to enjoy summer and relax where ever you are.
- Unique heathered fabrics and sueded features bring next-level comfort while kicking back
- Compact aluminum frame is easy to assemble and provides a sturdy and durable foundation
- Non-sink feet provide stability in a variety of ground conditions
- Wide fabric armrests allow you to relax completely
- Keep a drink close by in the armrest beverage holster
- Hideaway storage pocket is a great place for your phone and keys
- Carry pouch unzips along the full length for easy packing and has a mesh panel for venting, two carry handles and a daisy chain web along the bottom
- Lightweight design and convenient carry pouch allow for a chair anywhere
Price: $199.95CAD / $184.95US
Dimensions: 51 x 18 x 13cm / 20 x 7 x 5in
Weight: 1.88kg / 4.15lb
Weight capacity 120.2kg / 265lb
Solo Stove Lite
Last spring we featured the Solo Stove Bonfire in our Best Summer Gear of 2021 piece here and this time around, for summer 2022, we are including the Solo Stove Lite, which is a much smaller and more portable version of its bigger brother, the Bonfire. The Lite is the original super-efficient, ultralight Solo Stove for those who want to keep things simple as they roam the mountains or enjoy car camping. Powered by wood fuel, the Solo Stove Lite weighs less than a pound and can quickly boil a pot of water without the need for any gas fuel. Enjoy a hot and efficient flame using only sticks and twigs you find along the trail. Solo’s signature 360° Airflow Design draws air in through the lower stove vent holes allowing it to heat up inside the double-wall construction. After leaving the stove’s upper vent holes, the heated air ignites creating a secondary burn that is hotter, more efficient and with significantly less smoke!
- Cooks for 1-2 people
- Wood burning
- Low smoke
Price: $129.99CAN / $89.99US
Size: 10.8 x 14.5cm / 4.25 x 5.7in
Weight: 0.3kg/ 9oz
Colours: stainless steel
Black Diamond Storm 500-R Headlamp
With eight different lighting settings, Black Diamond’s new Storm 500-R Headlamp is full-featured yet small and light. It’s ideal for any adventure given it is rechargeable via micro-USB and has a 500 Lumen maximum output. It also has an IP67 waterproof rating good to a 1.0 meters depth underwater for 30 minutes—just in case accidents happen on the trail which they inevitably do. The features, size and price are all ideal on this headlamp so be sure to check it out.
- Rechargeable: Powered with integrated high capacity 2400 mAh Li-ion battery with micro-USB charge port.
- 500 Lumen max output.
- Recycled elastic headband featuring comfortable next to skin Repreve fibre construction.
- IP67: Waterproof-Tested to operate at least 1.0 meters underwater for 30 minutes.
- PowerTap™ Technology allows instant transitioning between full and dimmed power.
- Brightness Memory allows you to turn the light on and off at a chosen brightness without reverting back to the default setting.
- Settings include full strength in proximity and distance modes, dimming, strobe, red, green and blue night-vision, and lock mode.
- Multifaceted optical efficiency lens technology.
Price: $89.95CAN / $74.95US
Colours: Black, Azul, Octane
Weight: 100g / oz
Beam distance: (High) 120m, (Medium) 60m, (Low) 12m
Eureka El Capitan 3+ Outfitter 3 Person Tent
The Eureka El Capitan 3+ Outfitter 3-Person Tent uses a classic 2-pole dome architecture with an integrated ridge pole to help the tent shed wind and rain while also providing additional head and shoulder space. The 150 denier floor fabric is super burly to help prevent any abrasions from camping on rough surfaces while the oversized YKK zippers are equally tough and help keep the weather out for both of the two doors. There are two vestibules which provide more than enough storage space for all your gear while the inside of the El Capitan 3+ has 15% more floor space than traditional tent designs. This is a great car camping tent for a small family or a couple that needs more space. It’s reasonably priced and provides good value for those looking to get into camping this summer.
- 2-pole freestanding dome design with ridgepole than lends increased head and shoulder room
- 15% more floor space than traditional sizing provides extra room for additional/bulkier all-season gear
- Heavy-duty 150D poly oxford floor defends against premature abrasion and punctures
- Oversized YKK brand zippers provide long-term durability in adverse conditions
- Front and rear doors for easy entry and egress
- Front and rear vestibules feature Eureka's High/Low Vent Air Exchange System
- Zippered fabric panels behind the mesh on doors and walls allow for unmatched ventilation control
- Durable 7000-series Aluminum frame
Price: $419.95CAN / $319.95US
Capacity: 3 people
Weight: 4.85kg / 10lb 11oz
Dimensions: 2.29 x 2.06 x 1.27m / 90 x 81 x 50in
Floor Area: 4.7m² / 51ft²
Gregory Baltoro 75 Pack
For Sumer 2022, Gregory has updated the design of their popular Baltoro backpack line and we got to take a closer look at the 75L version. At the heart of the Baltoro Packs and the Deva Packs for women is Gregory’s FreeFloat A3 system which allows the pack’s hip belt, shoulder harnesses, and lower back panel to adapt and conform to your body's unique shape. A patented FreeFloat hip belt system and auto-rotating shoulder harnesses move and flex with your body's natural walking movements, which make the pack more stable and comfortable to wear—even with heavier loads. In addition to this, all Baltoro and Deva packs have a ventilated AirCushion back panel that uses an odour-fighting mesh to help keep things fresh and dry on long hot backcountry adventures. The pack's body fabric is made from 40% Recycled Nylon & 420D High Density 45% Recycled Nylon, so not only are they durable but they are also less harmful to the environment. The Baltoro 75 Pack comes with all the features you’d expect, such as oversized zippered hip belt pockets, sideWinder bottle holster, a floating top pocket with a large zippered compartment, an internal hydration sleeve, and of course Gregory’s innovative QuickStow Sunglasses System on the shoulder harness which provides quick, secure and scratch-free access to your shades. One of the best features of the Baltoro and Deva Packs is their Front U-Zip access which provides unobstructed accessories to the main body of the packs. Unlike traditional top-loading packs, this allows you to find anything you need quickly and efficiently. The Baltoro comes in a 75L and smaller 65L version while the women’s Deva Pack is available in a 60 and 70L version. If you are planning a big hiking adventure this summer and need a new pack then be sure to consider the updated Baltoro and Deva.
Frame Materials: Alloy Steel Frame & Fiberglass Anti-Barreling Cross-Stay & HDPE
Pack Body: 210D High Density 40% Recycled Nylon & 420D High Density 45%
Recycled Nylon with PFC-Free DWR
Pack Bottom: 630D High-Density Nylon with PFC-Free DWR
Lining: 40% Post-consumer Recycled 135D Polyester with PFC-Free DWR
Suspension: Lifespan EVA Foam & AirCushion Mesh
- FreeFloat A3 suspension system with dynamic flex panels and auto-rotating shoulder straps that move with the natural movements of your body
- AirCushion Foamless back panel provides true breathability, eliminates pressure points and has moisture-wicking cooling benefits
- 3D Shoulder Harness & Hipbelt Construction eliminates wrinkling and hot spots to provide hotspot free, body-hugging comfort
- All suspension components treated with Polygiene® Stays Fresh Technology (an odour control fabric treatment that inhibits the growth of odour causing microbes)
- Auto-rotating, dual-density shoulder harness with sternum strap featuring integrated safety whistle and hydration clip
- ComfortGrip lumbar pad helps prevent pack slip and keeps the pack positioned high on your hips without the need to over-tighten the hipbelt
- Perimeter alloy frame and fibreglass anti-barreling cross-stay for stable load management
- Front U-Zip access to the main body of the pack
- Sunglass QuickStow system on shoulder harness for quick, secure, and scratch-free access to your shades
- Internal hydration sleeve with SpeedClip hydration hangar compatible with Gregory's 3D Hydro Trek reservoir (reservoir not included)
- Floating top pocket with a large zippered compartment, small quick-access pocket and an underside zippered pocket, reflective attachment points, and key clip
- SideWinder bottle holster for one-handed on-the-go water bottle access - tucks away when not in use
- Oversized zippered hip belt pockets with enough space to fit cell phones and trail essentials
Price: $449.95CAN / $349.95US
Sizes: Small, Medium, Large
Weight: 2.19kg / 4.82lb
Volume: 70L / 4272cu in
Colours: Alaska Blue, Brick Red
Ignik Firecan Portable Fire Pit
Ignik is a company that is committed to improving the sustainability of heating products by producing such items as their Gas Growler which uses a reusable propane tank that eliminates the need for single-use green propane bottles, or their Air Activated Warmers which are 98% recyclable or compostable. Their newest product is the Ignik Firecan Portable Fire Pit allows you to have a campfire-like experience without the need to use firewood or produce harmful smoke. This compact and versatile ammo can design is easy to set up and transports and stowed with ease. The foldable legs make the Ignik Firecan Portable Fire Pit small when stored but create a raised fire experience keeping it off the forest floor and improving fire safety. The container is made of heavy-duty steel with a high-temperature powder coating finish for durability with mesh sides to allow more heat output and more enjoyment of the campfire experience. The FireCan includes a hose and adapter to connect your propane source, and they stow inside for easy transport. The FireCan pairs perfectly with Ignik’s Gas Growler or any standard 5lb or 20lb propane tank. Perfect for picnics, BBQs, camping, RV or Van life or tailgating. The Ignik Firecan Portable Fire Pit is easy to use and a clean simple alternative to traditional campfires.
- Compact and versatile ammo can design
- Mesh sides to allow more visible flame and heat output
- Foldable legs that pop out for a safer raised fire surface
- Replaces wood fires, raised off the forest floor.
- Plug and play set-up (includes hose with adjustable regulator)
Heavy-duty steel container with high-temperature powder coating
Price: $249.99CAN / $199.99US
Dimensions: 39 x 29 x 18cm / 15.3 x 11.4 x 7.1in
Weight 5kg / 11lb 3.2oz
Klymit Ridgeline Camp Chair
Car camping, beach days and backyard BBQs aren’t complete without a comfy high back camp chair and Klymit’s new Ridgeline Camp Chair is ideal for all of these activities and more. It features a high back with a padded foam headrest and a seat designed to comfortably cradle and support you as you relax the day away. Made with sturdy aluminum alloy poles and super durable 900D polyester with mesh side panels to reduce weight and add ventilation, the Ridgeline Camp Chair uses only the very best construction which is why it’s warrantied for two years. It’s easy to set up and packs away (in the provided case) to a respectable size of only 46 x 15 x 13cm / 18 x 6 x 5in. Make summer even better with the new Klymit Ridgeline Camp Chair!
Poles are Aluminum Alloy and the fabric is 900D Polyester + Mesh
- High back with a layered foam headrest to support your neck and head
- Lightweight, durable, easy to clean design
- Vented mesh panels for breathability
Price: $119.99CAN / $89.99US
Weight: 1.2kg / 2.8lb
Dimensions: 72 x 54 x 100cm / 28 x 21 x 39in
Packed size: 46 x 15 x 13cm / 18 x 6 x 5in
Capacity: 120kg / 265lb
Warranty: Two years
Coleman PEAK 3-Person Backpacking Tent
Coleman’s new PEAK 3-Person Backpacking Tent uses their proprietary WeatherTec™ Plus system which is a series of innovations that make their tents weather-proof and durable. WeatherTec Plus uses weather-resistant fabrics in the tent's construction, this coated polyester fabric is combined with an anti-wicking thread. The tent’s Inverted floor seams also help increase weather resistance by hiding any needle holes inside the tent away from the elements as well as the use of a welding technology that strengthens the tent floor and eliminates the need for needle holes. The rain fly uses protected seams which means the tapered rainfly seams which covers doors and windows and incorporates easy-to-use velcro frame attachments points. The tens aluminum frame is engineered to be stronger and more wind-responsive by using redesigned poles and guy-out triangles to anchor tents and increase performance in foul weather. A fun feature of the PEAK 3 Tent is the integrated Star View Window which unzips from the inside for a great view of the night’s sky.
Coleman’s tents are subjected to rigorous high wind conditions at their testing laboratory and they also built a rain room in their factory to provide simulated weather conditions, from a light spring drizzle to a heavy downpour. Coleman’s new PEAK Backpacking Tent comes in a 1-6 person configuration and is ideal for car camping or hiking into the woods.
- WeatherTec™ Plus system has 7000 series aluminum poles and frame to withstand winds up to 45 mph
- Waterproof fabric with 2,000mm waterhead rating
- Taped seams to help keep water out, and a tub-like floor
- Star View Window unzips from the inside for the ultimate view of the stars and extra airflow
- Two doors and vestibules
- Includes Footprint
- Reflective logos and guylines makes the tent easy to see at night
- 5-year limited warranty
Price: $429.99CAN / $299.99US
Color: Marigold/ Dark Stone
Dimensions: 228.6 x 182.9 x 114cm / 90” x 72” x 45”
Trail Weight 2.85kg / 6lbs. 4.6oz
Packed Weight 3.42kg / 7lbs. 8.7oz
Luno Air Mattress 2.0
Luno is a company that specializes in building products to make car camping more comfortable and convenient. Their products are custom designed to work in over 1,800 different vehicle types and provide a good night's sleep no matter what vehicle you own. Their Luno Air Mattress 2.0 is made for all sorts of cars, truck beds, and even the front cab of camper vans. The mattress comes with its own 12-volt air pump so set up is easy and fast. Built from durable 300-denier fabric the mattress is tough enough to withstand pets, pine needles, and everything in between and yet is super comfortable and can accommodate two people up to 6’2” in height. The Air Mattress 2.0 even comes with Base Extenders™ to fill the footwells behind the front seats of your car. This provides you with an extra 12 inches of sleeping area that other mattresses don’t provide. If you are travelling solo you can inflate just one side of the mattress or inflate both sides for two people. Adjusting the firmness of the mattress is also easy and independent so each person can choose their level of comfort for a good night's sleep.
Luno also makes a form Fitted Mattress Sheet that fits the Air Mattress 2.0 perfectly. This soft, technical fabric adds a layer of protection from abrasion and stains and is machine washable and easy to clean. It’s the perfect accessory to help protect the Air Mattress 2.0 and also provide a more comfortable night’s sleep. The Fitted Mattress Sheet retails for $89.99CAN / $69.99US and is a nice addition to the mattress.
Aside from mattresses, Luno also makes other car camping accessories to make life on the road easier. Their Car Window Screens are fabric window covers that allow airflow while keeping bugs out on hot summer nights. They also block UV rays and minimize direct sunlight so your vehicle will stay cooler over the day. Because the Car Window Screens are semi-opaque they also add an increased level of privacy while sleeping in your car. They retail for $64.99CAN / $49.99US for a set of two. The other car camping problem that Luno solves is where to put your shoes at night. Inside the car, your shoes bring in dirt and take up space, outside they can get wet—so Luno designed the Shoe Storage Bag. The Shoe Storage Bag fits all shoes including hiking boots, tennis shoes, and sandals and affixes to the exterior of your car with powerful magnets that are covered in a soft material so as to not scratch the paint. The Shoe Storage Bag keeps your shoes within arm's reach just outside the vehicle so they are handy when you have to go for that mid-night bathroom break. The Bag’s mesh bottom lets your shoes dry, drain, and air out overnight and keeps them up off the ground and away from critters. The Shoe Storage Bag retails for $64.99CAN / $49.99US and is so handy you’ll wonder how you lived without it.
Having been a car camper for the last 30 years I’m glad to see a company like Luno making durable products to make car camping easier and more comfortable. Gone are the days of retrofitting your camping mats to fit your car and suffering through a sub-par night's sleep because of it. Each of the Luno products above makes life on the road so much easier and pays for themselves after just a few uses given the high price of hotel rooms and campgrounds these days.
- Fits more than 1,800 vehicles (Subaru, Toyota, Jeep & more)
- Comfortably sleeps two people up to 6’2” tall
- Durable, 300-denier Oxford fabric is made for years of use
- Packs down small so you can take it anywhere and keep it in the car
- The dual-sided mattress allows you to adjust the firmness to each camper’s preference
- Just one side of the mattress can be inflated for solo camping
- Base Extenders™ provide extra platform length (12") for maximum sleeping space
- Inflates in just a few minutes with the included electric air pump and packs down quickly
- Includes a one-year manufacturer’s warranty
Luno Air Mattress (both sides)
Two Base Extenders™
12-V Air Pump
Repair Patch Kit
300D OXFORD FABRIC
Price: $429.99CAN / $329.99US
Size: 2 Person
Setup Time: 5 Minutes
Weight: 6.8kg / 15lb
Packed Size: 42 x 73.6cm / 16.5 x 29in
Persons Height: Up to 187cm / 6ft 2in
Inflated Height: 10cm / 4in
Weight Limit: 136kg / 300lb
MEC VectAir Insulated UL Sleeping Pad - Unisex
A successful backpacking trip is all about a good night's rest and Mountain Equipment Companies VectAir Insulated UL Sleeping Pad is one piece of gear that will ensure you sleep well. This ultralight inflatable sleeping pad provides 5cm of loft and enough Primaloft Cross Core insulation to keep you warm 3 of the 4 seasons. This synthetic insulation is warm, water-resistant, packable, and made with 35% recycled content. It uses aerogel and combines it with polyester filaments which create a very light insulation without extra bulk, so the pad folds down small in your pack. The VectAir Insulated UL Sleeping Pad’s stuff sac doubles as a pump sac so there is no additional weight and it makes inflations a breeze. The pad compressed down impressively small yet provides a comfortable and spacious 172 x 51cm / 67.7 x 20in sleep surface. Lightweight, compact, comfortable and easy on your wallet, the MEC VectAir Insulated UL Sleeping Pad - Unisex has it all!
- Made of lightweight brushed polyester with an internal TPU laminate and welded seams to keep the pad airtight
- Internal mylar film reflects heat back to you
- Low-profile recessed valve creates a smooth sleeping surface
- Roll-top pump sack inflates quickly and has enough extra room to store a compact pillow or sleeping clothes
- Hook-and-loop strap keeps the pad rolled for storage
Pump sack included
Repair kit included
Top Fabric: 30-denier ripstop polyester
Bottom Fabric: 30-denier ripstop polyester
Insulation: Reflective coating Synthetic
Price: $129.95CAN / $US TBD
Weight: 380g / 13.4oz
Colours: Neutral Gray, Blue
R value (thermal resistance): 2.8
Thickness: 5cm / 2in
Dimensions: 172 x 51cm / 67.7 x 20in
Packed Dimensions: 18 x 12cm / 7 x 4.7in
MEC Talon -10C Down Sleeping Bag - Unisex
Mountain Equipment Companies (MEC) Talon -10C Down Sleeping Bag uses 800 fill-power down that meets the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) for animal welfare along with a soft, woven 20-denier recycled nylon lining to keep you warm and cozy. A recycled nylon shell with a PFC- free DWR finish ensures that the Talon -10C Down Sleeping Bag will repel any moisture it comes in contact with to keep you dry. With a temperature rating of -10°C, this 3-season sleeping bag is warm enough for high alpine summer trips and lower elevation spring and fall adventures. The included seam-taped, water-resistant, roll-top stuff sack compresses the Talon -10C Down Sleeping Bag down to an impressive 20 x 41cm / 7.9 x 16" in your pack and can be stored when not in use with the provided home storage cube. Priced not to break the bank yet fully featured and made with environmentally conscious materials, the MEC Talon -10C Down Sleeping Bag would be a great addition to your camping kit this summer.
- Zipper ends just above the foot box for access and venting without excess weight
- Lightweight #5 YKK zipper
- Draft tube blocks heat loss via the zipper
- Hanging loops at the foot for storing or drying
- DWR-treated shell fabric
- Bluesign® Approved Material
- Certified Responsible Down
- Recycled content
Recycled nylon shell with a PFC-free DWR finish
Lined with soft, woven 20-denier recycled nylon
Insulated with premium 800 fill-power down that meets the Responsible Down Standard for animal welfare
Seam-taped, water-resistant, roll-top stuff sack Home storage cube
Price: $489.95CAN / $US TBD
Sizes: Long, Regular, Small
Weight: Long 1.24kg / 2lb 11.7oz; Regular 1.17kg / 2lb 9.3oz; Small 1.09kg / 2lb 6.4oz
Colours: Norse Blue/Coal
Down weight: 643g / 22.7oz
Length: Small fits to 5ft 6in (168cm); Regular fits to 6ft 0in (183cm); Long fits to 6ft 6in (198cm)
Packed size: 20 x 41cm / 7.9 x 16in
Temperature Rating: -10 °C; EN Comfort Temperature Rating -4 °C; Limit Temperature Rating -30 °C
Insulation: 800+ fill-power goose down
MoonShade is a portable vehicle awning that easily affixes to any vehicle and provides reliable coverage from rain and sun. It is easy to set up with a variety of anchoring systems and attaches to almost any sturdy structure. MoonShade provides a coverage area of 9ft by 7ft but packs down small and weighs only 8 bs so it’s easy to take it anywhere. Two large and two small suction cups are provided to affix one end to your vehicle no matter the make or size—you can also purchase heavy-duty magnetic anchors that temporarily affix to steel surfaces like the tops of most vehicles. The other freestanding end is then pegged out with poles and guy lines. Rather than have a permanently fixed awing to your car the Moonshade is easy to attach when needed and remove when you are travelling. It provides a good amount of protection from the sun on hot summer days and also rain on those inclement days when you need to seek out shelter but don’t want to be confined to your vehicle. This versatile solution is ideal for car campers and adventurers alike, be sure to check it out!
- Easy Attachment
- Simple setup
420D ripstop polyester with UV protective treatment
13mm aluminum tension poles (2)
19mm telescoping aluminum support poles (2), adjust from 78 to 96in
7ft strut pole (1), for narrow-base mounting
2 x Large suction cup anchors
2 x Small suction cup anchors
4 x Stakes
4 x Guy lines/tensioners
Carrying bag with shoulder strap
4 x Tall Connect cords for attaching to out of reach anchor points
Price: $445CAN / $350US
Size deployed: 2.7 x 2.1m / 9 × 7ft
Size Stowed: 71 x 15cm / 28 × 6in (diameter)
Weight: 3.6kg / 8lb
Colours: Dark grey
Mountainsmith Apex 25 Pack
New for this summer is the Mountainsmith Apex 25 Pack; a compact, lightweight pack that doesn’t skimp on features. With a wide range of sizes from 20, 25, 60 and all the way up to 80L, the Apex Pack can accommodate your gear for a quick day hike or multi-day adventure. Made of a combination of 210 and 420 denier nylon, the Apex Pack is durable yet light. It has two large lay-flat front expansion pockets which offer an extra 4L of secure external storage. There is also a zippered quick-stash pocket lined with micro-fleece where you can store more delicate items such as a phone or sunglasses. An elastic webbing found inside the front pocket secures your water bottle in place while the external webbing tool loops are made to secure your trekking poles or ice axe. There is also an internal zippered stretch mesh organizer pocket inside the main compartment for items you wish to keep safe and secure. The Apex 25 is hydration compatible, has a removable hip belt and comes with a moulded EVA foam back panel and lumbar pads which create a no contact air-flow-zone on your middle lumbar to help keep you cooler on hot summer days. This deluxe 25L pack is perfect for day hikes with its simple yet functional design and plentiful storage options.
- Two large lay-flat front expansion pockets offer an extra 4L of secure external storage
- 25mm elastic webbing inside front expansion pockets easily secures a water bottle in place
- Vertical 25mm daisy chain webbing and haul handle
- Webbing tool loop with upper elastic keeper works for trekking poles and ice axes
- Large zippered front pocket with preserved volume
- Internal zippered stretch mesh organizer pocket inside front pocket
- Internal zippered stretch mesh organizer pocket inside the main compartment
- Hydration bladder sleeve with 2 exit ports (one on each side of bag)
- Zippered quick-stash pocket lined with micro-fleece is a perfect spot to stash a phone or sunglasses
- Separated moulded EVA foam back panel and lumbar pads create a no contact air flow zone in your middle lumbar
- Spring steel perimeter frame with 1mm PP frame board
- Removable hip belt wings and waist strap
210d nylon dynajin robic R/S UTS
420d nylon FD oxford
Price: $159.95CAN / $129.95US
Dimensions: 53 x 28 x 17.8cm / 21 x 11 x 7in
Torso Size: 48 - 53cm / 19- 21in
Waist Belt: Up to 122cm / 48in
Weight: 1kg / 2lb 6oz
Carry Capacity: Up to 13.6kg / 30lb
Colours: Phantom, Blue
MSR LowDown Remote Stove Adapter
MSR’s new LowDown Remote Stove Adapter is a super handy upgrade for your canister stove that adds stability and security. It transforms your ultralight canister-mounted stove into a stand-alone non-tippy camp stove by getting the stove off and away from the canister. Your stove mounts on a low, wide and strong base that lowers its height for more stability on uneven ground. The foldout legs create a wide, stable base so your small stove can now support larger pots and pans with ease. The LowDown Remote Stove Adapter also has a remote valve and fuel line so the flame control is moved away from the stove and pot. This facilitates easier flame adjustments as you no longer have to stick your hand under a full hot pot and makes everything much safer as well. Made of strong, corrosion-resistant stainless steel, the LowDown Remote Stove Adapter folds up nice and compact for easy stowing when not in use and only weighs 176g (6.2 oz). The LowDown Remote Stove Adapter is the perfect companion to MSR’s PocketRocket Deluxe Stove Kit. This is an ultralight/premium lightweight cook kit for 1-2 people featuring the PocketRocket Deluxe micro stove, 1.2 L hard-anodized aluminum pot with insulated grip, 28 oz bowl, Strainer lid, Mini LiteLifter pot handle, stuff sack, and room to nest a 4 or 8oz MSR IsoPro fuel canister (sold separately). Ideal for ultralight backpackers and minimalist bike packers, the PocketRocket Deluxe Stove Kit has a push-start ignition and a broad burner for more versatile cooking and simmering and consistently fast boil times. The included 1.2 L pot is the ideal size for boiling water or making coffee for two, while the included bowl allows a second person to eat/drink with you.
MSR LowDown Remote Stove Adapter
- Stable: Low, wide and strong base lowers your stove for more stability on uneven ground or around kids and pets
- Remote Control: Off-stove flame control keeps hands away from the burner and hot cookware
- Versatile: Use large pots on a small stove for easier group or gourmet cooking
- Compact: Folding legs and flexible fuel line pack small for easy stowing
- Durable: Made of strong, corrosion-resistant stainless steel
- Lightweight: Weighs 6.2 oz (176 g), light enough for both backcountry and front country pursuits
- Compatible: Works with all* MSR canister-fuel stoves and stove systems (*excluding SuperFly™ stove).
- Compact Design: Trail Mini™ Duo Cook Set efficiently nests the PocketRocket® Deluxe Stove, pot lifter & optional 4- or 8-oz MSR fuel canister inside pot; bowl nests outside
- Lightweight: Whole stove kit weighs just 371 g (13.1 oz), with capacity to serve two
- Fast-Boiling: Pressure-regulated stove boils 1 litre in 3:20 minutes; maintains fast boil times even in cold weather and with low fuel
- Integrated Piezo Igniter: Fast, reliable push-start ignition; spark igniter is protected inside broad burner for maximum durability
- Includes: PocketRocket® Deluxe stove (83 g /2.9 oz) with stuff sack; 1.2 L hard-anodized aluminum pot with insulated grip; Hot- and cold-safe 28 oz bowl;* Strainer lid;* Mini LiteLifter™ pot handle; Kit stuff sack; Room to nest a 4- or 8-oz MSR IsoPro™ fuel canister (sold separately)
MSR LowDown Remote Stove Adapter
Price: $64.95CAN / $49.95US
Dimensions: 3.5 x 13 x 4.3cm / 1.4 x 5.1 x 1.7in
Weight: 175g / 6.2oz
Materials: Stainless Steel, Brass, Zinc, Nitrile
MSR PocketRocket Stove Kit
Price: $164.95CAN / $124.95US
Weight: 370g / 13.1oz
Burn time (MSR IsoPro) per 227-g / 8-oz. canister: 60 minutes
Water boiled (MSR IsoPro) per 227-g canister: 17 litres
Mystery Ranch Bridger 65L
New to the trail series for spring 2022 is Mystery Ranch’s Bridger 65L Backpack. It uses a totally overhauled, breathable frame and a new endurance yoke featuring easy hydration access. The Bridger 65L is designed for first-timer or seasoned hikers alike. It carries weight with ease, is comfortable, and is designed to provide maximum organization for all your hiking and camping gear. The detachable lid converts into a hip pack for small day hikes out of base camp or just exploring around town. Weighing only 2.5kg (5.5lb) the Bridger 65L doesn’t skimp on features and uses durable fabrics such as 330 denier Robic nylon on high abrasion areas and ripstop 100 denier everywhere else. Whether your thing is single-day hikes or multi-day overnight stays, the Mystery Ranch Bridger 65L pack has plenty of room for all your gear, and it looks great too.
- Built with high abrasion-resistant fabric and water-resistant zippers
- Breathable endurance yoke with pocketed shoulder pads
- Internal spring-steel wireframe
- Generous removable lid that converts to a hip sack
- Dual access to the main bag
- Drawstring shroud access
- Two full-length zipper access
- Two, large stretch-woven back pockets with inner pockets and an elastic-topped dump pocket
- Dual adjustable tool attach
- Double daisy chains for lashing
- Side and bottom compression straps
- Speed Zip™ sleeping bag compartment with removable divider
- Pocketed waist belt
- Double-layer bottom with differential cut fabric for improved durability
- Hydration reservoir compatible
100d Robic recycled nylon ripstop with 330d Robic nylon on high abrasion resistance
#8 YKK zippers with DWR finish for additional water protection
Spring Steel wireframe
Price: $439CAN / $349US
Weight: 2.5kg / 5.5lb
Colours: Copper, Wood
Sizes: S, M, L, XL
Outdoor Vitals Stormlof Down Topquilt 15 Degree
Why carry a full sleeping bag on your next backcountry adventure when you can save weight and bulk and still be cozy warm with a quilt from Outdoor Vitals? Their new Stormlof Down Topquilt 15 Degree is just as warm and comfortable as any traditional sleeping bag thanks to the Topquilt’s built-in draft collar, wider curved shoulders design, and optimized cut around the user’s entire body which allows the Topquilt to naturally fall around you. There are also two pad straps included with the Topquilt which keeps the Topquilt stationery even if you toss and turn during the night. There is even a redesigned foot box for added warmth without increasing the Topquilt’s bulk. The Stormlof Down Topquiltcomes in -17°C (0°F), -9.4°C (15°F), and -1°C (30°F) options making them ideal for summer backcountry adventures up high in the mountains where it is also colder at night. The Topquilt design provided plenty of warmth and eliminates unwanted drafts thanks to the DWR treated 800+ fill power HyperDry down that stays warm even if moisture happens to seep into the bag. If you are looking to lighten your backpack and go lighter, faster, and farther, or just want to save some space in your pack then consider adding the versatile Outdoor Vitals StormLof Down TopQuilts to your kit.
- Box baffled draft collar seals better around your neck to prevent cold drafts and to add comfort
- Curved taper seals effortlessly around you for added warmth and less unwanted drafts
- Fully baffled design with sewn foot box will keep you warm and insulated on all sides
- Wide design ideal for ground sleeping or adding extra versatility for hammock campers
- Included clips and pad straps to secure top quilt on a sleeping pad so you stay warm and sleep well even if you move when you sleep
- FDWR treated 800+ fill power HyperDry down to keep your pack light and you warm and comfortable without having to worry so much about moisture
- Top cinch-cord seals in heat so you don't feel cold around our shoulders and neck
- Hybrid baffle design keeps down locked in where it needs to be, which means you'll have optimal warmth and will sleep better
- Tapered bottom foot box is shaped to match the contours of your feet how they naturally lay while eliminating extra space to increase warmth
- Stuff sack included
Shell:10 Denier Ripstop Nylon with VitalDryTM
DWR CoatingLining: 10 Denier
Ripstop NylonFill: 800-Fill Power HyperDryTM Down
Price: -17°C / 0°F $306.57CAN / $244.95US; -9.4°C / 15°F $372.95CAN / $289.97US; -1°C / 30°F $262.76CAN / $209.95US
Weight: 652g / 1lb 7 oz
Temp Rating: -17°C / 0°F; -9.4°C / 15°F, -1°C / 30°F
Petzl Nao RL Headlamp
Petzl has recently updated their popular Nao RL Headlamp with several new improvements, the most obvious being the refined and streamlined design. Now lighter, faster charging and a more powerful battery, the Nao RL Headlamp also features a maximum brightness of 1,500 lumens which is crazy bright. This USB rechargeable multi-beam headlamp features Petzl’s Reactive Lighting technology that automatically adapts the Nao’s light intensity to your needs. NAO analyzes the ambient light and instantly adjusts the brightness to your needs without you having to adjust anything. The rear battery balances the front light and makes for a very comfortable and compact fit. Available in July 2022 just in time for summer!
- REACTIVE LIGHTING Technology - adapts to your surroundings, adjusting brightness and beam pattern automatically, minimizing manual operation and maximizing burn time.
- Minimum 7hr burn time in REACTIVE LIGHTING® mode (for long-term activities).
- The removable and rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery can be used to charge other devices (phones, watches, etc.).
- Rear red lighting to remain visible at night.
- The LOCK function prevents the headlamp from accidentally turning on in packs or during storage.
- Ergonomic fit. The battery pack is located in the rear to distribute weight more evenly.
Price: $224.95CAN / $169.95US
Weight: 145g / 5oz
Light output: 1500 Lumens
Beam Pattern: Flood or mixed
Power: 3200 mAh Lithium-Ion rechargeable battery (included)
Charging time: 3.5hr
Water Resistance: IPX4 (weather resistant)
Sea To Summit Telos TR2 Tent
Sea To Summit has always been one of our favourite gear brands and for good reason, they always produce game-changing gear that is built to last and of the highest quality. The new Sea To Summit Telos TR2 Tent is no exception as it’s a very well-thought-out design and is loaded with features. Sea To Summit took what everyone knows a two-person freestanding tent to be and then brought that to the next level. The Telos TR2 Tent is an ultralight backpacking tent weighing in at just 1.67kg / 3lb 11oz but can be reduced to a scant 1.2kg / 2lb 10.3oz if you ditch just the rain fly and footprint; or even lighter still with just the fly in what Sea To Summit calls the “Hangout mode”. This creates a semi-open sun shelter ideal for taking respite from the sun and uses two ordinary trekking poles and the Telos TR2 fly and pole set. The Telos TR2 Tent was also engineered to have the most available interior space to accommodate two people sitting up. Thanks to the Tension Ridge Architecture which uses upward sweeping poles to increase overall head and shoulder room, as well as higher doors, easier access and more usable vestibule space. In order to keep interior moisture at bay, the Telos TR2 Tent uses Sea To Summit’s Apex / Baseline Venting system. This is a high-mounted vent at the tent’s apex to allow warm, moist air to escape while channelling fresh air into the tent. The Baseline Vent allows you to control humidity in wet conditions by opening or closing the lower portion of the door. Splitting the Telos TR2 Tent’s weight amongst those in your party is easy thanks to Sea To Summit’s Fair-Share Storage system. The tent packs up into three individual stuff sacks to allow you to split the load easily with two stuff sacks transforming into gear storage pockets and the pole stuff sack which has a translucent diffuser becomes a Lightbar with the addition of a headlamp. This helps effectively illuminate the inside of the tent without adding any additional weight. With two large D-shaped doors and two spacious vestibules, the Sea To Summit Telos TR2 Tent is easy to get in and out of, store your gear and has plenty of livable interior space. Its versatile design offers plenty of configuration options depending upon the weather and your adventure and you’ll always have plenty of airflow thanks to the Apex/Baseline vents. The Sea To Summit Telos TR2 Tent is also available in a 1 and 3-person configuration with the Alto TR1 and Telos TR3 Tents, so there's a size no matter your needs.
- Tension Ridge Architecture - The poles of the Tension Ridge™ are swept upwards like the dihedral wing of an airplane – not angled downwards as is common in tents. This raises the tent’s shape, providing significantly more head and shoulder room, higher doors, easier access and more usable vestibule space
- Quick-Connect Pole Feet - Typical of Sea to Summit’s commitment to refining details to make gear frictionless and more functional, these machined aluminum clips make setting up the rainfly (either with the inner tent, or with a footprint in ultralight configuration) quick and easy. And they are far more durable than plastic buckles
- Fair-Share Storage / LightBar - Every Sea to Summit tent packs up into three stuff sacks to allow you to split the load easily. During setup, two stuff sacks transform into gear storage pockets, while the pole stuff sack (with a translucent diffuser) becomes a Lightbar™. Add a headlamp or two for soft illumination throughout the tent
- Apex Vent / Baseline Vent - Mounted at the highest point, Apex Vents allow warm moist air to escape and channel fresh air into the tent. The vent can easily be zipped shut from inside the tent and does not require mesh to retain its shape, significantly improving airflow. Baseline Vent allows you to control humidity in wet conditions by opening or closing lower portion of the door while maintaining vestibule function and rain protection for your gear
Pole Material - Aluminum DAC TH72M
Fabric (Canopy) - 15-denier polyester mesh
Fabric (Rain Fly) - 15-denier ripstop nylon
Fabric (Floor) - 20-denier ripstop nylon
Price: $695.00CAN / $559.00US
Floor Area: 2.6sq m / 28sq ft
Floor Dimensions: 214.6 x 134.6 x 109cm / 84.5 x 53 x 43in
Packed Weight: 1.67kg / 3lb 11oz
Minimal Trail Weight: 1.48kg / 3lb 4.3oz
Fly + Footprint Pitch Weight : 1.2kg / 2lb 10.3oz
Packed Size: 12.7 x 48cm / 5 x 19in
Peak Height: 110cm / 43.5in
Pole Diameter: 8.5 and 9mm
Vestibule Area: 19.5sq ft
Stoic Double Cloud Camp Bed LUX
There is nothing better than staying cozy while camping and the Stoic Double Cloud Camp Bed LUX provides plenty of room for that. Its double-wide 203 x 130cm (80 x 51.25in) design has enough room for two to sleep comfortably and uses plenty of foam to offer all the cushioning you need to sleep soundly. The soft, stretchy outer fabric has a TPU coating to protect it from wet weather and the bottom is reinforced to prevent any damage from the rocky ground. Glamping never felt so good and the Stoic Double Cloud Camp Bed LUX will show you why.
- Double-wide pad with cloud-like cushioning for two campers
- Foam padding offers outstanding sleeping comfort
- Soft, stretchy fabric treated with TPU for water-resistance
- Bottom reinforcement withstands rough, abrasive surfaces
- Stuff sack included for compact storage
30D stretch fabric, TPU, [bottom] 190T polyester, TPU
Price: $349.94CAN / $279.95US
Colour: Green Moss
Dimensions: 203 x 130cm / 80 x 51.25in
Packed Size: 68.5 x 33cm / 27 x 13in
Weight: 5.26kg / 11lb 9.6oz
GSI Pinnacle Pro 2 Burner Stove
GSI’s highly anticipated Pinnacle Pro 2 Burner Stove is changing the boundaries of what a camp stove can be thanks to its rugged, compact and modern design. GSI spent 4 years designing the new Pinnacle Pro Stove to give us the thinnest, high-performance dual-burner stove on the market. At just 3.5cm thick when folded, the Pinnacle Pro Stove is ultra-thin yet it still provides a full-size camp stove cooking experience with its easy ignition, folding windscreens and locking legs. It is made of rugged stainless steel and incorporates two 11,000 BTU-regulated burners with push-button Piezo ignitions. The in-use dimensions are 20" x 12.4" x 1.4" and when you open the unit the innovative design extends two pot supports and when you close it they retract so there is plenty of room and support for cooking with two posts or fry pans at once. To aid in cleaning these supports rotate out of the way and the integrated non-stick coated drip pan catches any boil-overs or messes that may occur. Be sure to check out the new GSI Pinnacle Pro Stove when it’s available this spring as it will take your camp cooking experience to new heights.
The GSI Pinnacle Pro Carrying Bag is a must-have accessory for the Pinnacle Pro 2 Burner Stove as it protects it well when in transport and for storage. Durable handles and zipper secure the Pinnacle Pro Stove and the padded polyester case provides extra protection from dings and damage. A built-in pocket stows the fuel regulator and hose so you always know where it is.
- Dual 11k BTU compact regulated propane burners.
- Dual piezo ignition.
- Unique non-stick coated drip pan for easy, low-water clean-up.
- Suitable for all propane 1 lb. fuel canisters or LPG tanks with the appropriate adaptor.
- Folding locking legs for full height table-top cooking and efficient storage.
- Integrated carry handle for ease of transport.
Regulator, 2 Burner Heads, Pot Support, Upper Windscreen, Side Windscreens, Igniter, Handle, 2 Flame Adjusters
Price: $249.95CAN / $249.95US
Output: 2 x 11,000BTU
Dimensions: 50.8 x 31.5 x 3.5cm / 20.0 x 12.4 x 1.4″
Weight: 4.9kg / 11lb
GSI Pinnacle Pro Carrying Bag
Price: 38.50CAN / $29.95US
Dimensions: 63.5 x 38 x 3.8cm / 25 x 15 x 1.5in
Weight: .5kg / 1.1lb
Stoic Groundwork Single Sleeping Bag: 0 Degree Synthetic
The Groundwork 0-Degree Synthetic Sleeping Bag is designed to keep you comfortably warm in teeth-chatteringly cold temps in the mountains. This comfy bag delivers reliable warmth no matter the weather, and it's light enough to go the distance in case you're looking at a river trip or a trek. Water-repellent fabrics and synthetic insulation improve confidence for when the weather turns, while the soft fabrics, lofty draft collar, and hood keep things comfy and cozy for a good night's sleep.
- Lofty draft collar and hood feel comfy on chilly night
- Synthetic fill won't let you down if the weather is wet
- Soft fabrics offer next-to-skin comfort after a long day
- Water-repellent treatment shakes off light dirt and moisture
- Lightweight sleeping bag for cold nights in the backcountry
Face fabric - 20D mini ripstop nylon, DWR finish
Lining - 20D plain weave nylon
Pricing: $199.43CAN / $149.95US
Bag length: 182.9cm / 6ft
Sizes: Ones size
Weight: 2.58 kg / 5.7lb
Colours: Cherry Peak
Therm-a-Rest Parsec 0F/-18C Sleeping Bag
Therm-a-Rest’s new Parsec Sleeping Bag is rated down to -18C (0F) so it’s ideal for all four seasons. Whether it’s a cabin trip, bivy, or alpine summer hiking trip the Parsec’s 800-Fill Nikwax Hydrophobic Down will keep you warm since it absorbs 90% less water and dries 3x faster than untreated down. The ultralight 20-denier GRS certified 100% recycled nylon shell along with the RDS Down (Responsible Down Standard Certified) which ensures that the waterfowl in the down supply chain are treated humanely means that you can rest easy knowing that this sleeping bag was created with the environment and animal welfare in mind. Other features include an anti-snag YKK zipper, an external zip pocket, SynergyLink Connectors to easily strap the Parsec to your sleeping pad, and a refined shape that shaves up to 2 oz off the previous version while adding a bit of girth in the shoulders. And my personal favourite feature, “Toe-asis”—is a down-lined foot pocket to help keep your feet cozy all night long. This is a highly versatile and well-thought-out sleeping bag for all your summer camping adventures no matter where they take you.
- Recycled Shell & Liner: GRS-certified 100% recycled fabrics are eco-friendly while being lightweight, soft, and durable
- 800-Fill Nikwax Hydrophobic Down™: PFC-free and absorbs 90% less water and dries 3x faster than untreated down
- Responsible Down Standard Certified: Certification that ensures the waterfowl in the down supply chain are treated humanely
- SynergyLink™ Connectors: Ultralight straps create a secure bag-to-sleeping pad connection that optimizes the comfort and thermal efficiency of your entire sleep system
- Heat-Mapped Zoned Insulation: Delivers an elite warmth-to-weight ratio by allocating insulation to where you need it and reducing it where you don’t
- YKK® Anti-Snag Zipper: Prevents accidental tears and eases entries and exits
- Quilt and Blanket Loops: Customize your sleep system by layering our quilts or tech blankets for increased warmth
- Toe-asis™ Foot Warmer Pocket
- Heat-trapping draft collars
- Full-length zipper draft tubes
- Differential cut
- Snag-free zipper
- Cinchable hood
- External zip pocket
- Compression and storage sack included
Face fabric - 20D mini-ripstop nylon, DWR finish
Lining - 20D plain weave nylon
Price: $619.95-$699.95CAN / $489.95-$569.95US
Sizes: Small, Regular, Long
Weight: 1.09kg / 2lb 6oz
Packed Size: 20 x 23cm / 8 x 9in
Temperature rating: Comfort -10°C / 14°F, Limit -18°C / 0°F
Coleman PEAK 1 2-Burner Camping Stove
Coleman’s new PEAK 1 2-Burner Camping Stove features a durable cast-iron design that is easy to clean and durable over the long term. This portable camp stove has two burners with a built-in rotary ignition for easy, matchless lighting and a total power output of 20,000 total BTUs. The two burners use a stair-stepping design and added flame holes for faster, more even cooking while the pan supports provide protection from the wind. The slim profile of the PEAK 1 2-Burner Camping Stove doesn’t take up much room and has a built-in sturdy handle and an included foam case for easy and safe transport. Up your camping cook game with the new Coleman PEAK 1 2-Burner Camping Stove—built tough and priced right.
- Slim design with minimal setup.
- Foam case with handle is easy to pack and carry.
- Burner uses a stair-stepping design and added flame holes for faster, more even cooking.
- Limited knob rotation makes it easy to control temperature.
- Pan support provides protection from the wind.
- Rotary ignition for easy, matchless lighting; 20,000 total BTUs of cooking power.
- Cast iron holds up for years and is easy to clean.
- Cook up to 2 dishes at the same time.
- 5-year limited warranty.
- Burn time of up to 1 hour on high on one 16 oz. propane cylinder (sold separately).
Price: $324.99CAN / $249.99US
Dimensions: 49.5 x 32.5 x 8.1cm / 19.5 x 12.8 x 3.2in
Weight: 5.5kg / 12.1lb
Cooking Power: 20,000BTU
Yeti Hopper M20 Backpack Soft Cooler
Yeti just released an update to their super popular Hopper Backflip Cooler and combined it with the magnetic closure system that they originally developed for the M30. This new cooler is now called the Hopper M20 Backpack Soft Cooler and uses a superior MagShield Access that uses powerful magnets to create ultra leak-resistant access but this wide mouth also stays open when you need it to. Think of this as an improved M30 soft cooler with backpack straps so transporting your bevies is even easier than before. The ColdCell Insulation which Yeti uses in the M20 Backpack is made of cell foam technology to lock the cold in and the heat out. Like all Yeti coolers, the M20 Backpack is made to withstand abuse, its DryHide Shell is made from a high-density fabric designed to withstand UV rays, abrasions and punctures. Both the interior and exterior are treated so they will resist mildew which will help to extend the cooler’s life. As the name suggests the M20 has 20 litres of capacity and can carry 18 regular-sized cans with a 2:1 can to ice ratio. If you are looking for a rugged yet stylish portable cooler to make this summer better then consider the Yeti Hopper M20 Backpack Soft Cooler.
- Ergonomic backpack design to offer a comfortable hands-free experience
- MagShield Access uses powerful magnets to create an ultra leak-resistant shield that stays open when you need it, and seals closed with a gentle push
- Ultra Durable DryHide outer shell. Withstands punctures and UV rays
- Both inside and outside layers are treated to be Mildew resistant
- ColdCell insulation uses cold-cell foam technology to lock in cold, and keep your refreshments fresh
Price: $450CAN / $325US
Capacity: Holds 18 beer cans (at 2:1 Ice-to-can ratio)
Sizes: 47.0 x 47.6 x 24.1cm / 18.5 x 18.75 x 9.5in
Weight: 2.2kg / 4.8lb
Colours: Charcoal, Navy, and Bimni Pink
Also, be sure to check out our Best New Accessories for Summer 2022 and the Best New Apparel for Summer 2022. If you missed the Camping Edition of the Best Summer Gear of 2021 you can find that over here.
Want to get a great deal on some new Camping Gear and help make this website possible in the process? Click the ‘Buy Now’ button or any of the images in the gear widget below and see what deals await you.