Featuring 100 backcountry ski tours in the Rogers Pass area, GeoBackcountry Rogers Pass | Uptracks, Bootpacks & Bushwhacks is a 6x9”, 304 page softcover book that includes 262 beautifully illustrated images and also features 14 custom illustrated maps with a geo-referenced grid and an utmost attention to detail. The navigable, geo-referenced maps are custom designed for skiers, by a skier for use in the field!
• Designed in Revelstoke, BC. Printed in Canada.
• Second Edition
• 304 pages
• Heavy-duty coated paper and cover
• Rounded corners
• 100 awesome routes with variations
• Illustrated images marked with ski routes
• Illustrated, Geo-referenced maps marked with ski routes
• Glacier National Park Regulations
• Impressive and useful Beta
• Accommodations and Huts
• Safety Information & Self-Rescue Action Plans
• GPS Data is included in 3 different formats: UTM, DD, and MGRS.
• Crucial parking beta with locations, elevations, GPS coordinates and Parks Canada Parking Permit requirements.
• Units are displayed in imperial and metric to help visitors that are used to working in feet.
We built this backcountry skiing community for you, the passionate skier, and hope you enjoy the hard work we put into all the reviews, routes, videos, and posts we create. It’s been free from day one but that doesn’t mean it’s not a valuable resource. If you enjoy this website and value the content we create for you, then please support Backcountry Skiing Canada by donating today. Thank you!